Thursday, February 01, 2007

Farewell Party

I hate to say it a 'farewell' party, coz farewell means you will not be able to see him/her for the rest of your life, but since Adilla gives that subject, I'm just following it without further ado.

Two days before I was flying to Copenhagen, my dearest NBS fellows held a party (as they said) to wish me good luck during my exchange in Copenhagen Business School. Oh dear, I really feel that I was so beloved, as if I was the luckiest girl in the entire world. I must be the one, since I have all of you who restlessly strenghten and always give me a shoulder to cry on in times of adversity, share our laughter and excitement in the midst of joy.

Ronald as MC, and a wish card
Dear Adilla, thank you very much for bearing with me at all times and cost, and for arranging this very special party. Dear Ocvia, thank you very much for setting up the NBS 2004 yahoogroups so that we can make our friendship lasts for eternity. Dear Wewoen, thank you very much for coming on your super busy day and helping prepare the food. Dear Karina, thank you very much for being there when I need, and sorry if i keep burdening you all over again. Dear Melissa, thank you so much for granting me your endless support and kindness, I really admire your effort and hardwork. Dear Nancy, thank you very much for brightening my days with your smile. Dear Ronald, thank you for your guidance and sincere help during exams, I really appreciate that =). And lastly, dear Fieda, thank you very much, you are a good advisor, thank you for your concern and support ^^. May things will go easy on our way!


Another farewell party was held by Superbatch65, back then in Hall 14 with Aninto, Dhana, Wuri and Lina as hosts (argh I long for a Male Host Club XD), followed by Putu and Aconk's super belated birthday party.

I was Putu's firstcake!

Dear Superbatchers, I am proud to be a part of you. You are the only reason for me for not going, as my final year in ntu is supposed to be spent by people I loved and care about (but in the end I am still going =P). Thank you so much for making me 'precious'. Without you, I am less =).

1 comment:

Adilla said...

You are welcome,Dear... The pleasure is all mine :).