Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Spoiler Code Geass : Lelouche of the Rebellion episode 17

Kururugi Suzaku

Screw Lieutnant -I will soon be the God in Geass Universe just as my idol Kira Yamato- Kururugi Suzaku!

God is not playing with dice, sugar! Please bury your idealism in the Copenhagen Cemetery next to HC Andersen and Niels Bohr's. And soon, please throw away your body there, I will do the rest for you!

Euphemia vie Britannia

Damn Princess -I am very cute but moron yet naive please be sympathetic with me because I am cute- Euphemia vie Britannia!

I guess you have a misconception of role here. You should play as a main character in a disgusting girls anime (Sailor Moon, perhaps?), or crossover to Walt Disney's legendary animation such as Sleeping (not) Beauty or Snow (is not) White. You will find your knight there, Dear. Don't ruin Lelouche's doomsday conspiracy.

Lelouche Lamperogue

HAIL -I will eliminate everyone crossing in my path, coz nobody dares to defy me!- Lelouche Lamperogue!

You are perfect! Just kill whatever on your way with your bloodthirst eye power. I am right behind you =p!

4 comments:

ryy_ said...

Buat manas-manasin

satu

dua

tiga

empat

Anonymous said...

Huah!! Sekarang ada lagi orang yang mirip Lacus...

~setelah Mr. Perfect macam Kira... ~

(masih dalam usaha mencari fansub Geass :P )

Apret said...

@Otaku sama : GRRRR GRRROOOWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL *injek2 gedung, muntahin api*

@Sora-kun:iyaaa, ini gundam banget,tapi menurutku lbh keren dr Gundam,hahaha. Cari di IRC Rizon #gg deh =D

Adilla said...

Ayu...aku pulang Indo seminggu, jangan dicariin yah :P. *maap gak nyambung ama post*. Have fun go mad :D :D.