Saturday, February 03, 2007


From Singapore to Copenhagen With Love and Thank and Thank and Thank and…

At first I thought I will be all alone in Changi, carrying my bulky stuffs desperately and looking around with puppy eyes in hesitant *Bollywood mode*, but fortunately I was wrong!

There were Karina, Damar, Bro Rennie, Deput and Lina standing by in Hall 12 and helping me to get a cab (plus a minor chit chat telling me that I will be late for the flight and ended up in NTU, peek-a-boo-ing with people who assuming me go for exchange). Thanks, I heart that so much!

Afterwards, there were Putu, Dika and Adilla coming with me, followed by Sist Bibin and some proud members of Superbatch65, Dhana, Bhro, Rizaldi and Aconk subsequently. Thanks in advance, especially for Sist Bibin and Dhana as they might be really tired, since they just returned from work.

I fancied all of the gifts that you gave me =), and brought them with me without any exception. No wonder my luggage was like 30 plus, minus 2 handbag and a laptop bag^^. Forgive my insolence (as readers might be bored), but I intend to give my honorary mention one by one.

Thanks Aninto and Rizaldi, for the super nice 3-coloured scarf. I could imagine how these 2 manly guys entering ‘This Fashion’ to search for a scarf. By the way the color was so elegant, thumbs up for them!

Thanks Aconk for being my ‘Angel’. After playing as a moron detective with Rizaldi on “Guess Your Angel” game lately (and mistakenly accused Aninto as my Angel), finally the real Angel came up *grin*. Aconk, you are the best! Thanks for the very sweet white sweater. That was sure expensive.

Thanks Damar for coming to Hall 12 and bid me adieu, and thanks for the green winter hat. I needed that so badly here, since it rained a lot! Gee, guys nowadays are really good with ladies stuffs =S.

Thanks Dear Putu for the friendship bear and the card. I missed our midnight chat and merciless gossip so much *hugs and kisses*.

Thanks Dika for the cool belt and the cute dolphin soft toy. I think I will need the belt to hang myself when I feel frustrated *lol*. If that happens then Dika is the culprit!

Thanks Adilla for those froggie-woogie stuffs, you made my day froggie *yeah!*. The book is really nice^^. By the way why don’t you give me Bulbasaur’s soft toy instead? *waiting for a slap-mode*.

Thanks Otaku-sama for making me tuned in Hyddicted mode and triggering my stream of Lelouch-ness. Gracias for the book as well! Hail Otaku-sama! And Hail Lelouch for the Emperor of Britannia!

Thanks Sist Bibin for the delicious chocolate. It survived me from starving within the first two days in my arrival.

Thanks Lina for the olive oil. I’m thinking of using it as cooking oil at the beginning, but my skin face was super dry! Thanks so much for that!

Thanks Bro Rennie for the very inspiring little book. We will meet again, in another time in another place. And for that time to come, we should go running wildly to pursue our dreams. You got to fight for your dream, it’s NOT too much =).

For thou who’re not mentioned above, I still can feel your warmth deep inside this heart *dangdut mode*. Thanks for all your support, sms, msn, phone, message, greetings and everything. Thanks to Fanny, Nelman, Fariz, Dina, Tessa, Intan, Icha, Agam, Tegar, Anes, Wewoen, Bro Hamid, Giri, Manda, Fika, Ruwadi, Atin, et cetera, et cetera.

I am not loveless, I am beloved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku malu, aku malu, aku malu.... :P

udah gak nganter, pas di sms lagi tidur dan baru baca besok paginya, and totally shock karena baru inget kalo kamu berangkat kemaren malemnya, gak ngasih hadiah apa2, dan yang paling memalukan adalah belum bayar printer+scanner :p hahahaha... what a shame...

Anyway, 5 month is very short thou, will see you again in an eyes blink. But I will definitely miss your "constant nagging" :D

That's it. Enjoy your 5 months fabulous experience before you come back to this "island of the hell" :S O ya, wiss me luck in facing this cruel semester :((

Apret said...

BANG HAMID

60 dolaar T_T

Udah ngutang, sms kaga dibales, kaga ngasi ape ape lagi, huuu

Bang, kangen nggosip ama abang T_T

Pengen nggosip

Entar pas pulang jangan2 udah ga lancar nggosip pake bhs indo, hahaha *gayaaa*

Gut Lak buat semester ini =), doain sy juga biar bs COnvo tepat waktu XD

Reza de Bhro said...

Masi berapa bulan lagi seh pret baliknye...
Huahuahua....

Puasa nih ane...

Puasa ngledekin ente....
Piss....

Jaga diri baek2 ya...
Jangan suka maen2 ke museum *******