Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Memories

Disclaimer : GodChild is a property of Kaori Yuki. Apratz doesn’t own it. This story is written by Apratz just for killing time =p.

“And then the Lord said unto him, therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him” (Genesis 4:15)

It was one of the starless nights yet the most frightening that I could ever realize. The resounding cries speaking in the name of hatred and love at the same time, raced amongst the clashes of whips, countless of whip in my back – I guess. Father said it is all for love, but I just want it to be stopped.

All you need is love, Dear!

Stop it, please Father…

It was one of the quite dusk of moonlight, overflowed by oblivious gravity that almost melted me into nothingness. I would rather die –physically and emotionally- than being captured within the vicious circle of painful memories. It was just too much. I opened my eyes towards the shades of nightfall. Shivered yet trembled, I saw someone keep knocking on my door.

“It is okay, Young Master Cain.”

In the solemnity where the darkness was not even faded away, Riff could hear those fast-paced heartbeats. He knew that the dark haired boy wanted to befriend seclusion no more, but still helpless to be caught within. If only he could bring him away wherever on earth, with nothing but rainbow and light.

“It’s alright. It is just a nightmare.”

The feeling of overwhelming inside my chest was yearning. Love no one, my heart repeated, no one. Seeking for the last parlor of refugee, I reached his robe whilst immersing my head beneath. He was my defense against the world, my shield against everything.

Riff then cuddled that pale kid and flattered his black hair gently. He was looking with affection towards his mysterious green eyes, in where he could see an inexplicable coldness there that portrays thousands of pains, the incurable one. Riff will be waiting for the right moment to tear that ice mountain apart, and bring back his young master’s angelic smile that he’s never seen before. He didn’t care even though it might take him forever.

I fastened my grab towards his housecoat, and wished that time would freeze only for an instant. Though I couldn’t see anything but shadows –my one and only faithful companionship ever and after-, I still could feel the warmth inside his chest. Love no one.

“If you ever betray me, Riff, I will kill you!”

Riff answered firmly with his gracious smile. Riff could hear that powerless husky voice whispering in deep and serene tone, muttering something implausible only he can comprehend.

“…and I will kill myself afterwards.”

*****

This is the first time I write a fanfiction. It was fascinating by the way. The references come from 'God Child', a gothic shoujo manga written by Kaori Yuki, my all-time favourite manga ever, I think. The story mainly tells about mysteries and murders within Sherlock Holmes era and the wicked and twisted love stories ever.

The adolescent Cain and Riff^^

Kaori Yuki is a huge fan of J-Rock bands, so I notice Cain’s absolute physical resemblance with Hyde^^.

No comments: