Tuesday, August 01, 2006

F.A.T.E

Artist : L’Arc-en-Ciel
Words : Hyde
Music : Ken


It's my destiny to run deep through
the frozen conifers,
Vainly pulling my wish close to my heart,
to the eddy of the flaming storm

Ah the light withdrawing
Ah to the scream of my pulse

I think of you so much it hurts
these arms, this chest
beyond the earth, beyond the heart
for the one I treasure... ?

Who could laugh from far down this long track?

When will we forgive one another?
When is this going to end?

It can't be stopped, there's no escape
manipulated by fantasy
I continue to run, only my hands to guide me
even if I'm headed the wrong way.

What is 'love'? What are 'lies'?
I don't know -time, merciless, closes in on me-

Now, I tear apart the calm
Now, I descend upon them...ah
Now, I set my sights
The moment I meddle.

I think of you so much it hurts
These arms, this chest
So much they freeze, so much they shiver
Only you, only you
When Spring comes, when night ends
to that sky, in that place
Faster than anyone,
as I run through the dark
Will we really be united?

What is 'love'? What are 'lies' ?
I don't know...
All I know is, I miss you, and only you

*

Even though I often overjoyed hearing this song,
I never really thought that I was sharing the same emotion, same sensation
As painful as those in the lyrics above

The sentiment of overwhelming inside this chest,
This throbbing, burning affectionately
Was it tenderness? Was it agony?
After looking back through the past memories
Suddenly I managed to recall

It was ‘pain’
And was painful as it was

No comments: