Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yay, Finally an Illustrator!

My dearest soulmate is going to publish her own book! Congratulations anyway! And, what doubles my fascination is that she asked me to create every illustration for her book! (By the way did she realize that my artworks are so lousy? Just hoping that it won’t distract the sales)

As the first endorser =P (this will eventually benefit me for my future career XD), I do believe that her writings were very special compare to those so-called hip and elegant works of most adolescents writings. She’s more a poet than a novelist, a surrealist than a realist, and that will be the hardest factors to comprehend her works. Well, I just couldn’t restrain myself to unstoppably praise her when interpreting her writings, as they’re amazingly wonderful. I couldn’t say a word; instead of sincerely feeling glad that she’s already stepping outside her comfort zone to accomplish her biggest dream.

Again, congratulations for you! (And for me also, for being the –awful- freelance illustrator =P)

2 comments:

Adilla said...

Suit...suit...soulmate ni ye.Hehehe... :D :D

Anonymous said...

her? OMG! mau jadi apa dunia ini :P