Friday, August 18, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Get Together Day 8 : Long Lasting Camaraderie

I’m trying to wipe away the GTD 8 aftertaste by doing crappy things all over again, however those memories won’t vanish easily from deep within my mind.

Some memories could just fly away and disappear without meaning
However, certain flowing reminiscences were really meant to be kept


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

At the first time I was really wondering whether I could handle Group Leader’s job lightly, ever since my partner was super intimidating *pardon my inappropriateness in choosing the right word to describe=P*. While I wasn’t really mind of small recklessness, he did concern towards all piece of cake thingy. Afterwards, if there’s something wrong, I would be the innocent scapegoat. But the truth is, I do really learn from him, how to put your concern on the small things, instead of just focusing on the big one.

I stand on the starless firmament in the luminous night
Gazing determinedly towards the boundless velvet sky


What’s more? Thank God the freshmen were cooperative and courteous. It wasn’t that problematic to accommodate them for joining this event. Perhaps they’re just too shy to express their true self since we’re often lack of loudness compare to others (Afterall they’re still fresh undergraduate =P). I am truly sorry to force you screaming and yelling crazily for most of the times, however I am sure all of you could grasp the excitement =).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hopelessly longing to tear down the sands of time
Wishing vividly to freeze the moment, in an instant


Another bunch of thanks went to the faithful senior attach, who helped us during the games, especially the one who swap our answer so that we could get the completed clue of that silly riddle, and the one who inspired us to think about ‘Bermuda Triangle’ during outdoor games. Those were good job indeed! Again, sorry to force you for crying vigorously throughout the games, I didn’t mean to hurt your precious throat =P.

In this treasured lifetime voyage, my friends,
We have destined to meet, and to get together


Thanks for making my beginning of finale not so gloomy =).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

foto HOTTnya Dhana mana Yu? Hihi... disensor lah ya! Btw, gw nyengirnya ancur banget di foto trakhir

Apret said...

Hiyyy jangan ingatkan aku pada kejadian ituh! Anak2 gw shock smua pas kejadian berlangsung! Kalah deh kite, huahaha ^o^ (tp lumayan dpt tontonan).

Akh bagus koq nyengir nya. Pas banget sama keadaan. Hehehe ^^