Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Crap From An Idiot With No Talent

My dream job is to be a manga artist
My second dream job is to be a character designer for any RPGs or animes
My third dream job is to be a fantasy writer
My fourth dream job is to be a RPG or anime storyteller
My fifth dream job is to be a beta tester for RPG

Despite those all, my biggest obsession is to erect anime-RPG awareness towards Indonesians and to build the biggest animation studio in Indonesia.

Then surely, people would call me an idiot all over again. Brainless idiot with no talent...

StupidStupidStupidStupid!!! *BOILED*


EN GARDE! I will struggle until my last breath, so watch my combat!

(By the way, the image was really incoherence with the writings XD.Whatever...)

3 comments:

KiD_HaHn! said...

*Always the ol' humble Woody!!*
If someone like you is a "brainless idiot with no talent,,,"

Then the world must be a perfect place to live!!
hwehee,, u gotta believe me,, anyone who knows u and read it must've shared the same opinion w/ me,, open ur eyes sis,, u're one side-splitting and ingenious individual who's out of this world in every way (in a postive way 'course ;P )!!

Hopefully u could fulfill ur one-of-a-kind wish,, ;D

KiD_HaHn!

ps: Iye2,, J-Rock dehh,, abis,, namanya bikin illfill,, mengingatkan gw pada "sesuatu",, (that's why I chose J-Pop instead of J-Rock,, dunno that it has more interpretation beyond ;P)

Anonymous said...

Ayuuu...gambarnya rings a bell deh.hehehe...:P :P -A.A.-

Apret said...

To Hanif :

Huhu kamu terlalu berlebihan menilai orang *sobbing*. Tapi saya jadi terharu.Makasih banget buat supportnya.Sy akan terus semangat, hehe.CHAAARGEEE!!!

To Anonymous :

Abis lagi keabisan gambar buat dipajang sih. Ya udah lah pake yg jaman jebot.Gomen, udah ada copyright nya ya? =P