Sunday, July 16, 2006

Last Working Day

14th of July was my last day of Professional Attachment. Actually we supposed to conduct our project presentations to the whole Sales Department, but since they were quite busy in preparing Trade Launch, the presentation was delayed for about 2 weeks.

Since the interns were allowed to join the Trade Launch in Raffles City, I went together with all PA mates. What's embarassing was that I dressed so informal, with white capuchon, pink shirt and skirt, while they did wear professional attire =S (since the Trade Launch was held in Shopping Mall, I thought it was OK to wear jeans and such, in fact it was held in hotel and meeting place inside the shopping mall -_-").


with Xinyi and Kylie

By the way, did you curious about that Unilever's new product we were referring to? My goodness, that was Clear, the anti dandfruff shampoo -_-! To be honestly blunt, Clear was already a major brand with more than 20 years experience in Asia (as well as in Indonesia). I really had no idea how come Indonesia became one step ahead in promoting any Fast Moving Consumer Goods brands? It was because we're exhaustedly overwhelming with exploding number of citizens XD. Well, this time i was a bit proud of it.



Pathetic model-wannabe pose

After finishing Trade Launch, we returned to office having buffet launch. It was really a wonderful time having internship in Unilever, though I somehow must sacrifice my (literally) holy-day time to overly slack =). I also thank my project mates and staffs who're surely helping and giving me their priceless guidance throughout the whole time.

P.S. Yucks, my writing turned out to be super boring and plain, this was the result of cautiously keeping my laziness within the holiday time to improve my writing skill. I am truly pathetic T_T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

banyak orang ketombean di indonesia :P

Apret said...

Hehe iye salah satunya abang XD

Makanya pake Clear bang, dijamin Ketombe koit !!

(numpang promosi XD)