Thursday, July 06, 2006

Masquerade of the Ageless Lady Killer

I’ve watched L’Arc-en-Ciel’s Grand Cross Conclusion Tour for thousands of times. This live performance has become my painkiller and source of inspirations. It seems like all my adversities could vanish at once as my mind flies uncontrollably to Tokyo Dome, attending their live concert XD.

Today I watched it again in office, since my assigned tasks are pretty much done. Take place in Tokyo Dome in 1999, this live actions are super energizing! Hyde-sama is still adorable as ever. Watching his performance, I wonder if he has ultra affectionate poisons to trap his fan-girls. He could be excessively cute, mercilessly beautiful, but going wild at the same time. I attempt to catch up his performance with my lousy phone camera, as if I were there in Tokyo Dome, yelling crazily at their performance XD.

Irresistibly cute and splendid performance in 'Perfect Blue'. If looks could kill...
Devil's gone mad in 'Shout at the Devil'
Black winged devil, still in the moment of madness, super striking live action XD.
Sinful eyesights seeking for atonement, his rare appearance in 'Silver Shining'
Miserable body shaking in 'Kasou'

Hyde-sama is surely ageless! Even if he decide to keep his blessed face by getting plastic surgery, i would be the first who support him to do so! XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aku sukaaa...banget sama gambar angel abis tawuran kamu.Hahaha...lucu banget yuk, kerennn! Jadi pengen bikin karakter based on gambar itu :D Keep up the good work!