Saturday, November 24, 2007

Taken For Granted

Ok, I was getting tired of all this.

I was always there, when people need me to lean them a shoulder to cry on. I was –in most occasion- trying to give people the best possible outcome that I could do to lighten their troubles. I had always been a good listener for most of times, a caregiver, a provider, and sort of things (that sounds like a self-proclaimed but devil may care for this time around!).

I do believe that good friends must always be a solution oriented, a constructive minded individual who always express their help in a more realistic way, not just a daydreamy being who always sugar the problems with comforting words. I just try to be a good friend (according to my own perception of ‘a good friend’).

And now, I think I was being hated because of that.

3 comments:

xinn_86 said...

Hei girl,

Sorry I just read your blog, last paper was this evening...

Please don't feel bad, you are one of the kindest girls I have ever known... (everyone reading this comment, you are being reminded: U're lucky to know this super nice girl!!!)

Be kind with yourself Ayu, don't make yourself feel bad.... take care girl...

Tehijau said...

kenapa pret?????

Adilla said...

They always say true friends stab you in the front. Yup, I think poeple prefer it that way, since when people stab anyone in the front, one will know what to write in his/her dying message :P (and leave it to the police and private investigator to decipher :D).

Thanks for being a cheerful friend :).