Tuesday, November 06, 2007





What Naruto boy has a crush on you and what do the Naruto characters think of you?

Gaara has a crush on you! In the exams he hated everyone except there something special about you!

Here is what the characters think of you:
Sakura: I met her once she seemed nice, but later on I learned she can be a little nasty at times. Lee: Full of Youth! But she gets annoyed easily.Tenten: Hm, I guess she is cool.Neji: I don't mind her. She doesent say much though.Shino: She does not mind my bugs so shes ok.Kiba: I don't really know her that well.Akamaru: Bark! (Shes fun at times)Hinata: I don't mind her, she seems nice but she is a little mean to me about not speaking up..Itatchi: ...Who?(The rest of the akatsuki don't really know you either) :(Ino: I like her! We gossip ALL the time! I just did not like it when she said that I looked "fat" in this outfit! Sai: We joke all the time about Naruto. Suprisingly, she gets along with me!Kakashi: She is a wonderfull student and is always focused on her goals!Gai: She is very talented! However, she could lighten up on the insults of me and my spandex!Asuma: She is a good kid.Sasuke: I like her. We talk sometimes and she is like me, but thank goodness she is NOT obessed!Kurenai: I like her, she can actually keep my students in line when I'm away!Tsunade: I like her, she reminds me of me a little.Jiriya: ..I can wait untill she is 18.Orchimaru: Heh, Heh. I have plans in stored for her..Iruka: Shes a smart kid! She always got As on her tests and quizes!Naruto: Ugh! I don't like her at all! She has a lot of nerve!!Shikamaru: I don't really care for her. She always is with Ino and they look at me then laugh!Choji: I don't like her! She is mean!Gaara: I like her a lot! She is pretty cool and just my type. She makes a lot of pain go away.Temari: Well, I don't mind her and Gaara has some feeling for her.Kankuro: She is kinda nasty! However, when ever she is close by Gaara seems to lighten up a bit.
Take this quiz!

Madness, madness, it seems that I will be a Tsundere type in anime/manga female characters, but this result is super interesting XD *grin*

No comments: