Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sasuke-kun Doushite?

Enough with Gaara, now my issue is Sasuke. Pardon my wild imagination, but honestly i do think that Naruto is overflowed by invisible shounen ai aspects in here and there.

The first scene involving Naruto and Sasuke is the kissing scene, then moved to Haku and Zabuza (and please notice their uncanny relationship), then came to Lee and Might Guy (sort of admiration at the beginning but my instinct told me more than that *grin*, afterall they are not my cup of tea), afterwards it was Gaara and His attendant (forgot his name, pity!), then Sasuke and Itachi's grostesque relationship (boohoo, it is forbidden love!), next was Sai and his brother (gee, why there're so many boyxboy relationship? in fact it works well to attract fangirls *grin*), et cetera et cetera and finale, Sasuke and Naruto!

"Wake up Naruto, or else I kiss you!"

Even though there's almost zero improvement in SasukexNaruto relationship, i still can satisfy myself with Narusasu doujinshis or fanfics that scatterred around the net *happy*.

1 comment:

A.H. said...

SasuxKarin!!!!!!!!