Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Series of Unfortunate Events :
Amidst Gaara, Lelouch, Rainy Days and Bus Stop

Work is overwhelming, I am suffocated, unable to breath, I need holiday! Aaanyway…

My parents claimed that they loved to watch Naruto series on Global TV every weekdays night, in which I found it very peculiar. They even can best recall the weird names of the characters. So my freak behavior is really derived from family bloodline *lol*. And recently, I re-watch Naruto (and helplessly foolishly addicted again) starting from the period of Chuunin Exam. I was really taken by it, afterall that explains why I seldomly appear online at msn *grin*. But this is not the core topic petulant me would like to nag about.

Nowadays weather is just bad. During one worst rainy days, stupid me wore High Heels. After working hours, I rushed and ran to the nearest bus stop, so that I can get home safely and switly to watch the newest downloaded episodes of Naruto. That time rain poured badly.

And then with all my remaining power after overwhelmed myself with relentless work, I dashed to the nearest bus stop.

It was raining very hard and I ran with my high heels.

The bus came, and it was about to depart. Afterwards I boosted my speed.

My speed was superb enough, though I wore high heels. Ran Apratz, Ran!

And then I was slipped, doing little but elegant salto in front of everybody there. It was an embarrassing yet magnificent move! I can be a ballerina with it, or being a female ninja would also do! Gaining my balance, I dashed to the bus.

The (stupid idiot moron brainless crappy) bus just nastily ignored me. It went with its becursed smoke, leaving me alone in the midst of the rain.

All of a sudden I realized that all people in the bus stop just gazed at me, showing their weird smile as if they just saw a circus jester making dense moves. Some of them even couldn't hide their laughter!

I was not insulted. I was super duper miserably insulted.

Graaah, I feel like Gaara who is about to devour all people inside the shelters with his ‘Sand Coffin’ technique. I stared at them with glacial look and razor-sharp eyesight. I feel like killing! *sociopath mode*. O’ mine Holy Sand, you can do as you want, devour all these sacrifices! I exist to kill people; I want to prove my existence! Kill!

-_-“

Nay, Gaara is less intellectually stimulating. A second later, I feel like being Lelouch, using his Geass and ordered everyone to ‘jump inside the nearest dustbin!’, so that they all can suffer similar humiliation, experience my shame! So everyone, I won’t kill Thou unless Thou hath hop to the super dirty garbage and humiliate Theeself with unbearable embarrassment! I ordered theeself to jump!

Nothing happened. It was still me standing there, amidst the rain, and snowed under the humiliation sight by people inside the bus stop.

Moral of the story :

1) Girls are not advisable to wear high heels, run to catch the bus during rainy days at the same time.

2) Too much watching anime is damaging, especially if Thou hath freak bloodline bestowed by Thee family

2 comments:

ryy_ said...

ouch, bukannya kapok pake high heels ya?

Apret said...

iye kapok

entah kenapa kemaren itu Tsundere gw keluar, jadi deh cewe keren ke kantor pake high heels XD XD

*apa hubungannya ama Tsundere?*