Saturday, November 19, 2005



"If I were meant to be an angel, I'll surely be an angel with the black wings.."

Somebody said those words to me when i was on High School. I just found someone who was pretty similar to me. She had same hobbies, interests and even similar way of thinking with me.

We used to talk much about things we liked, figures we adored, and stuffs we were crazy with, and most of the time our surroundings couldn't catch up our deep conversation. It seemed like we have our only world, and nobody is allowed to be inside. (hey, i am still straight, please omit those negative feelings!). And yes, before my graduation, she said those words to me.

I noticed the hidden meaning and poetic senses behind that quotation, but i didn't know what was that. What was the term 'black wings' stands for? And, what 'angel' she did mention there? It still remained in such curiousity at least for me.

I do hope that i can reveal those latent meanings when I ask her. But too late to realize that i might never meet her anymore. She was just missing (or went somewhere unknown ~though i myself cannot explain why~), and leaving those words flow in my mind, with myself keeps grasping the true meaning behind.

~And even until now, i am still waiting to see her again sometime and somewhere~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Udah nonton Destiny blon? Bagus juga lho ...