Thursday, November 10, 2005

Diving Through Insanity

I lose control
My heart skipping a beat
Touched by a gentle wind,
I look up at heaven

Is it me who losing my mind? Who am I? What am I? It feels like I’ve lost my sense of everything.

I lose control
Going to be shut off
Even you don't recognize that
I'm on the verge of breaking

Yes it is about the time. We are all going to be perished. The die is cast. Though the existence of human being might be both in bliss and sadness, can i just stand motionless in between? I am both doomed and troubled.

Good morning Mr. Fear..

I can't see you Mr. Joy. I can't find you Mr. Smile. Everyday i always knocking on your doors, but all that left behind is just the benevolent Mr. Fear with his hollow smile.

What stimulates me are scars I've lost
I can't even control my arms Ah
A sun that's burning out,
Shadows stained black

Still with my innocent sight, covered with baleful darkness, i run and seek for the truth. Why should we all cry to the light, while darkness surrounds us maliciously? We are diving in insanity, desperately seeking for the truth but find the lies only.

When I noticed this
I laughed

I hopelessly find no end. Forever swaying in the cruelty of life, breathing in the air of vain, it seems like i just can feel nothing. Staying emotionless as always, showing an empty smile at all times, and closing my mind for eternity. Even standing at the abyss of hell but still I am yearning of heaven.

I died then my instinct was born..

Could you give me the light?

**(in red)taken from 'Shinsoku~Loose Control' by L'Arc~en~Ciel

No comments: