Thursday, November 17, 2005

10 Things I hate [about myself]

Some people claimed that scorning your inner (and outer) self all over and over again means you are not grateful enough to the Creator. To all my honorable peers, i have no intention to even think about that. I just want to stun for a moment, and ponder at my sightless future.

1) A proscratinator by nature
Oh well, i even cannot hinder it anymore. I am lazy, too lazy to make any progress in my life. I am 'last minute' person, hated by all my group projects and study mates. So please be careful if you find my name lies on the same list as your project mates' name. Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have some tips and tricks to instantly overcome them, please let me now.

2) Sarcastic and Evil
Most people I know comment about my sinister and sarcastic responses when I talk to them. I do that unintentionally. Please do forgive me and understand me for those stupie flaws. Frankly speaking my dear, i just reflect my critical opinion and honest conviction. I am not intend to hurt you =)

3) Unrealistic Daydreamer
I am good at nothing, and all i can do is just dreaming on. Keep saying 'I wanna do that' 'I really can do this', will not really work in real life. Oh yes, i think i'm going insane T_T.

4) I.G.N.O.R.A.N.C.E
"It has nothing to do with me" or "It's none of my business" things keep fullfill my head. It just flows instinctively, though i discover the lousyness and valueless feelings there. Eventually i try to erase them and rewrite my mind with the warmer sensitivity and caring attitude.

5) Excessive Negative Feeling
Those feelings make me sick all over the time. I often judge someone without thinking further. Most of those sensitive thoughts are remarkable by hostile and adverse feelings toward others. I do realize that my prejudice seems silly and groundless though i still cannot bear it. Perhaps this explain why i often feel in such solitude and loneliness.

6) True Bohemian
Wonderful side of me. Bohemian is a term for lazy, pathetic, messy, result-focused, abstract in mind, truly disorganized, and other eccentric traits of Bohemian artists (Da Vinci? Michaelangelo?). I must be proud (or shame?) for this honor.

7) Self Centered Person
Sometimes I always consider anything according to the 'cost-benefit' analysis. If i can gain profit with, then I will do, if it goes vice versa then i will leave. Is it wrong to be that kind of analyzer? I do believe that the world isn't covered with just black and white sides, but also the gray area in between.

8) Weak Hearted-Weak Brained
I indeed cannot bear to drop away my tears when watching touchy films. Most of the times i use my wrecked emotion rather than my logical thought. Sometimes i do misrepresent things when it comes to my sincere feelings, and it certainly becomes my serious mistakes.
Nevertheless i am not saying that i have that 'logic' either T_T.

9) Stupid Defender

No comment. I am very critical about what i believe in life, and thus protect it 'till my last breath and blood (what the &^*%^). Unfortunately, i often defend any unessential thing, which seems to be ridiculous. Again, the stupie side of me.

10) ......
Empty space! I will add later, hehe. Still lots of hatred feeling remain out there XD.

Please do not hesitate to add one. I just want to fix them honestly =). I hope that i can change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't agree with point no. 3. Who said that you're good at nothing? at least you are good at day dreaming huhuhu =P
Just kidding.. but really.. you are good at many things. this blog has shown it anyway..
Do agree with point no. 6 huhuhuhu. You are indeed an artist!

Apret said...

You are very good in building up enthusiasm and motivation. *terharu mode* T_T
Thanks very much for those inspiring words. I just rest my wings made to soar, to catch up again my boundless dream XP.