Thursday, November 24, 2005


Classic Formula, Invulnerable Impression

I’ve been longing for some excellent series lately. Referring to some kicking recommendations from the magazines, the series named Gundam SeeD had been #1 series in Japan in the last 2003. Since I even haven’t glanced to it, I decided to screen and witness if that series are really worth to watch. And yes, it is.

The story used to be a classic formula; best friends who inevitably forced to be enemies because of war (remember the pairings of Naruto-Sasuke in Naruto and Jowy Atreides-Hero in Suikoden II). The chronicle was getting more and more complicated since the story makers diligently added some unexpected side stories and unforeseen stuffs. The main character was namely Kira Yamato, who is strained to fight his childhood friend, Athrun Zala. Focusing on the war between Natural (the ordinary human beings) and Coordinator (the superiors, derived from finer genes creation), these series were somewhat remind me of sort kind of racial discrimination.

I love this typical of story. It makes me whimper a night and day, since the storyline is bursting by such agony and anguish feelings within the characters. Furthermore, I feel emotionally attached to particular characters. Towards an end, I declare that this series is truly really definitely absolutely extremely worth to watch! Enjoy the story and catch the pleasure =).

No comments: