Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Name : Apratz
Current occupation : Full time traveler, full time daydreamer

Status : On duty (3)!

Life has never been this good!

I unofficially ended my undergraduate study and am going for so-called graduation trip. My transcript is out and I was very surprised of my Danish grade. It was pretty good, and I am wholefully satisfied. Therefore I indulge myself watching Pirates 3 with Eva (though the ticket went skyrocketing on Tuesday, and poor us didn’t realize that T_T).

Sad thing is, my host university put a wrong name in my transcript, instead of writing my real name with some alphabets missing >.<. This is quite a big problem for me, as my original transcript might be sent late to NTU, and I might not be able to join Convocation ceremony *sobbing*. I hope they help me settle down this matter swiftly, since this issue is a super urgent for me.

Anyway, I am going to Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Athens, Mykonos (tentatively) and Thessaloniki starting from 30th of May to 10th of June. So I guess, see ya later after the 10th =).

I used to watch them everynight ^0^

I won’t be able to see Yuuri Shibuya and Wolfram von Bielefeld within ten days ahead. I’m gonna miss them >.<.

3 comments:

A.H. said...

Emang namanya ditulisnya apa? "Apretz"? :P

Apret said...

Ditulisnya nama orang Russia bang!

Jadi "Anna" siapa gitu, nama Rusia (Anna Kournikova ngkali =S, nggilani)

Adilla said...

Ayu....kapan online? Hihi, mau ngobrol2 :D. Anyway, insya Allah Jum'at aku pulang. Jangan kangen ya :P. *maap gak nyambung sama post-nya*