Saturday, April 28, 2007

Name : Apratz
Current occupation : Full time traveller, full time daydreamer, part time student
Status : On duty (2)!

I'm sinful, I'm cursed, O' REDEMPTION!!!! *turned down a bit*

I will be going to Spain-Portugal and conquering Madrid-Lisbon-Barcelona starting from 28th of April until 8th of May. Honestly speaking I am more enthusiastic to explore Cordoba, Seville and Zaragossa when it comes to Spain, but people convinced me that Barcelona is the best.

And, I will be having exams on the 14th and 16th of May *BEHOLD, Thou who is cursed! T_T*. I promise myself that I will be a good student who study during travelling *packing some books*.

Don't miss me \^o^/, since I try to blog from Spain *giggle*.

P.S.
Spain-Portugal is at its hottest -I guess, I shall prepare to get myself over-tanned T_T.

7 comments:

xinn_86 said...

Aiyo, you didnt tell your readers who many papers you have...If I were you I will do the same...nope, I will travel more...

haha, I want to see photos!!!!
Have fun!!!!!!

=)

xinn_86 said...

hei how come I cant post any comment AGAIN???

Anonymous said...

HOW COME I CANT POST ANY COMMENT AGAIN?????

Apret said...

To Yeok Tho =
Am blogging from Lisbon, where are you now girl?We are supposed to meet here rite? Hahaha

Only have 2 exams (1 core and 1 killer Danish XD).

Off course u can post a comment,haha. U are lucky tt u can visit Marseille. So hows ur Spain Trip? ;)

Reza de Bhro said...

2 Exam doang....

swt, hahaha....

Merindukan 9 exam killing spree di NTU non?

Adilla said...

Ayo lanjut lagi chat kemaren! Belum puas :P.Hohoho...

Apret said...

@ Anonymous & xinn_86 :
Oops, sorry i thought u were Yeok Tho, hahaha.
Looking forward to you coming down and occupying my room ;).

@ Bhro :
Wah sahaya paling banyak exam cuman 6, itu juga udah mao mati, hahahaa

@ Adilla :
Adoh lagi Bt ni sekarang, adilla nongol duooong T_T