Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bishounen Crisis

I am about to lose my sanity, every plot and idea that I could ever think about is anomaly. Today I spent my time procrastinating and watching Haitsu-fanservice* in Youtube. Everything is overwhelming with bishounen** and shonen-ai*** (I urge to go to psychiatry!). Alas, I blame the distress over my very least preparation of exams which caused me to release an immense negative energy X(.

I desperately need to study and not fantasize over bizarre plot! Argh!

Footnote :
* A slash-attraction (often put emphasis on sexual appeal) meant to fascinate fans in the live shows or concert, usually did by J-Rock bands. Haitsu is abbreviated from Hyde and Tetsu, players who commit the fan-service.
** Beautiful guys in school-aged
*** BoysxBoys homogenous relationship, specifically the more warmth and light one

Here are facts for today!

Fact no 1
The image is the result of doing a side job while studying at the same time, using my digital camera (whose battery-charger was foolishly left in Sist’ Myra’s place in Amsterdam). Hurrah, I don't need a scanner to manipulate my drawings!

Fact no 2
Doing brute force and battle royale in sending resumes to 7 companies in one day (since I adopt Julius Caesar’s Vini-Vidi-Vici which means I come-I see-I conquer! I bumped into careerhub.com, I saw countless job opportunities, and I sadistically applied everything that matched my preferences XD). Please cross your finger on me ^o^.

5 comments:

Adilla said...

I'm crossing my fingers now...Good luck! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ayuu..

chapter 4 nya dah release...hehe...

Apret said...

@ Adilla :
Gila gw koq mencium tanda2 bakal jadi jenitor yah entar =S. Aduh dil.
Eh! Exam GMS kan udah kelar? Onlen msn duuunkz, chattinggg *sob sob*. Sepi nih, huhu, mana mao exam lagi X(.

@ Fanny :
Waaa sudah dibaca dan sudah dikomen.Keren Fanny.Untung nick gw 'Apret' kalo ga kan gw gengsi,hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe..
chapter 5 dan 6 nya abis exam yah, dear :)

plot nya dah jadi nih.. :)

tinggal release aja :D

btw, si jerapah itu dah jadian!!!

Aaaaaa..merusak imajinasikuuuu...

Apret said...

@ Fanny :
Whaa daku juga shokku \^o^/

Tapi kan cerita ga harus sama dengan kenyataan, hahaha.

Ayo tulis!!*nodong pake pestol*