Friday, April 20, 2007

ACHTUNG! HJAELP! TASUKETE!

For somewhat unknown reasons, all of images I uploaded to Blogger.com peculiarly disappeared without traces in my January-February archives. I don't want the photos in Venice and London (and some others) to be worthlessly vanished as well X(.

Could anybody please help me explain what did actually happen? I will be super-duper grateful for your sincere help. (Otherwise I will feel traumatize to upload more photos T_T)

Meanwhile,
Tusand tak!
Danke schön!
Hontou ni arigatou gozaimashita!

P.S.
My whole blogger dashboard turned into Danish in a sudden O_o, which reminded me that I acutely do NEED to improve my atrocious Danish (since exam is around the corner –and no other reason=p), thereafter, am willing to post everything in Danish starting from tomorrow! *gazing with determinated eyes*

I will be going to Spain and Portugal starting from 28th of April until 8th of May (and conquering Madrid, Lisbon and Barcelona), whilst having exam on the 16th of May O_o. Now please question my sanity, are they still exist anyway? I know I'm sinful, a despicable student, a loathsome undergraduate, but an extremely adventurous traveler XD.

...........................

O' my sanity,
Thou hath to come back!
But Thou hath late!
X(

4 comments:

Reza de Bhro said...

Beli account blogger yang premium aja kali non, hehehe.... kapasitas storagenya pasti juga lebih gede =P

Apret said...

Huhu ogah Bhro kalo bayar, masi jobless ni X(

Minta kerjaaaan \^o^/

Satria Anandita said...

hemm... mungkin kamu bisa minta bantuan sama mr. ashwini khare. dia itu salah satu anggota dmoznya gugel yg sangat suportif. dan mengingat blogspot adalah salah satu servis dari gugel, mungkin mr. ashwini bisa kasi kamu bantuan. coba aja kirim keluhan kamu ke dia... bahasanya nggak usah formal juga gpp, yang penting maksud keluhanmu jelas. dan jangan lupa berikan identitasmu juga beserta alamat blogmu.

temukan kontaknya di
http://webtalks.blogspot.com

gud luck!

Apret said...

waduh maap ini komen nya baru liat mas satria..

akan diinget baik baik =)

makasih banget bantuannya =D

*tapi sbenernya ternyata ga ada yg salah, kyknya internet aja yg lagi ngaco =S