Thursday, April 26, 2007

Everything came up in a swift.

Suddenly, I heard news that he has to undergo a surgery because a lump of blood has found stuck inside his skull (which eventually caused an intense pressure towards his brain). The blood should be spilled out from the cranium immediately –I hate to say that anymore slowness can cause death. At the beginning it was claimed as an acute migraine, but thank God the real problem could be detected after undergoing a scan. The operation went very well, and he is already able to talk and laugh normally though the small hoses are still attached to his head O_o.

I beg you to pray for his safety and tremendous recovery after post-surgery.

Well, he is one of the most brilliant people that I’ve ever met (I really meant ‘brilliant’). Hopefully this accident doesn’t deteriorate his brainpower at all.

For Thou who always study and work too hard, I tell Thou, having ambition and passion are important since those keep our life stay focused thus make life more meaningful. But please remember that our body has its own limitation, so don’t forget to keep those two in balance ;).

No comments: