Tuesday, January 09, 2007

HEY!

Apratz is still alive, sound and safe! My sincerest apology for this awfully late update.

Had my flight to Singapore delayed until 6th of Jan, since the weather kinda scared me to travel.

Coming back to the lifeless land with thousand of things to do. In fact, I haven't really planned my 'Visit Copenhagen' (haven’t bought the travelers' cheque nor applied the travel insurance, undergone medical check up and taken my Visa from the Royal Danish Embassy).

I was wondering if everything turns out well. Perhaps it's not good for being too adventurous *grin*, I really envy Anes and some of my exchange mates who could arrange their plan pretty well XD.

Well, the only impediment that distressed me so badly is my FYP. I cannot think of any other thing if I haven't vanquished this one.

Unless, I purposely intend to change my Final Year Project into Final Year Party!!!
(corny)

No comments: