Thursday, January 18, 2007

L’Arc-en-Ciel’s 15th Anniversary LIVE at Tokyo Dome

Ladies and Gents, Le-Cielers all over the world, this is the list of songs they played :

1.the Fourth Avenue Cafe 
2.Caress of Venus     
3.Vivid Colors       
4.Lies and Truth    
5.Ibara no namida (Tears of Thorns)
6.All dead        
7.White Feathers     
8.Trick          
9.HONEY         
10.STAY AWAY       
11.Metropolis      
12.Winter fall     
13.Pieces        
14.Neo Universe    
15.Medley :HEAVEN'S DRIVE, DIVE TO BLUE, LOVE FLIES, Kasou, Finale, Anemone, flower, Snow drop
16.Driver's High      
17.Shout at the Devil   
18.I'm in pain       
19.Dune
20.New world     
21.Jiyuu e no Shoutai (Invitation to Freedom)
22.??? (can’t read the Kanji=P)
23.Killing me       
24.Ready Steady Go
25.Link          
26.NEW SONG
27.Niji (Rainbow)

Argh I’m dying to watch their concert; however it seems impossible since it is even hard for the Japanese-fans to grab the tickets *sobbing*. I must attend one of their LIVE performance, before my ageless-lady-killer Hyde is growing older and older (ohh I am so disinclined to see him aged).

By the way, Indonesian Le-Cielers are so lucky, as Metro TV will broadcast this LIVE performance on 24th of January if I am not mistaken. Now please tell me, can I catch Metro TV channel in Singapore using TV Tuner? *desperado*

According to Larc’s official site, this show is supposed to be aired in 25 countries including Singapore and Indonesia. I’m frustrated to expect Channel 5 relay it, but I just cannot stop hoping. For Singaporean Le-Cielers, please do inform me once you get further information with regards to this T_T.

No comments: