Thursday, November 23, 2006

Went to Royal Danish Embassy to apply Visa, and was quite shocked to find out that its processing time for Indonesian takes about 2-3 months *fainted*, while Singaporean needs only 1 week for proceeding. Meanwhile, I’ve issued the ticket already. Gosh, I hope everything goes well at least 2 weeks before my departure.

Had a short chat with Au Rora regarding this matter (along with its dilemma and ‘theatrical twist’), and she said firmly “just find your own path”. Thanks girl ^^.

I will be going for exchange to Copenhagen Business School Denmark in Spring semester. Primarily I only take 1 core Marketing subject (but am thinking of joining Danish Course and English Oral Presentation for Business –in order to improve my awful expression in English-).

Reasons to apply:

1) Copenhagen sounds cool anyway ^^
2) Man, it’s a part of Scandinavian country, means tons of grotesque medieval castles and gorgeous palaces were there! (screaming of a Role Playing Game fan ^^)

3) I’m fed up with German and French and intend to learn Danish
4) I want to banish this Singlish accent T_T

5)
I aim to gain international exposure and become Indonesia ambassador
6)
Going to somewhere in the state is much expensive
7) Going to England is troublesome, since we should apply for additional Schengen Visa and are unable to travel along the entire Europe as easy as those staying in Germany, France or such

Nah, that’s all a lie!

Only the first and second points come from the bottommost of my heart. No 3 is definitely a lie! No 4 is really inevitable! No 5 is one rubbish sentence I wrote in the essay and resume. No 6 and 7 are additional lies ^^.

Anyway please cross your finger on me *sobbing*.

(images on the top is Copenhagen Business School from inside that i got from googling^^)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,

Check out:
http://photo.cbs.dk/
- for more pictures CBS.

And of course:
www.casecompetition.com or http://blog.casecompetition.com
- for info on CBS Case Competition

Best regards

Danny
stud. M.Sc., CBS

Anonymous said...

moga-moga lancar semuanya Yu!! Repot bgt yah ngurus visa? Duh, ngiri nih pengen ikutan Eurotrip juga!

Anonymous said...

Hihi,kayaknya kampusnya bagus :). Jangan lupa entar foto2 buat bukunya yah... :D

Anonymous said...

Wah yang mau k'Denmark, suit suit...

Ati2 disono ya mbakyu, ntar kalo pulang jangan lupa bawa oleh2 yang buanyak. Hahaha...

Apret said...

@danny pedersen : Whoa, thanks so much for your info =), good luck for ur study. Cannot wait to fly there ^^

@Adilla : buku apa dil? "Confession of a Criminal Girl" ?? Hihihi

@Nes : Wah, Austria mah ngurusnya gampang nes (kyknya), jadi tunggu aja dulu suratnya dg sabar.Mungkin senen ato selasa sampe ^^

Anonymous said...

wow...Denmark, negeri sejuta impian. kapan ya gw bisa ke negerinya HC Andersen ?

kalo udah sampe, titip mata ya ? :-)

Apret said...

@Fertob : Hehe pasti bisa koq Bang^^, tetep semangat aje!

Titip mata maksudnya apa yah? Baru kali ini ada yg minta titip mata, dan bukannya titip oleh oleh. Hihihi.

Anonymous said...

Hey Apret,

My name is Jack Hung and I am a student from the University of British Columbia in Canada. I am planning to go on exchange myself next year (2007-08). I looking into several schools already and Copenhagen Business School is one of my top choices.

My other choices were Leiden University in the Netherlands and University of New South Wale located in Sydney Australia.

I am searching Blogger to see what other students thinks about CBS and other schools. Please tell me a bit more about the living expenses, money, housing, teaching-academic style at CBS...

Please email me at azura_jac@hotmail.com


I wish you a prosperous 2007,
Jack Hung

Anonymous said...

Hey Aprat,

My name is Jack and I am a student at the University of British Columbia in Canada. I am planning to go on exchange next year. Copenhagen Business School is one of my top choices to go on exchange.

I was wondering if you can help me out with a few questions concerning CBS.

1)Is it true about the cost of living in Copenhagen. Its suppose to be the 8th most expensive city to live in.

2)How was the housing provided and CBS's academic experience?

3)How much was your budget per month?

4)How did you finance your trip/study and is it possible to get a part-time job while in Denmark?


Thanks and you can contact me at azura_jac@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jack Hung