Thursday, November 23, 2006

Conversation between God and a Sinner :

“O Dear God, I’ve committed those 10 unforgivable sins, what should I do to redeem my sins?”
(Sounds of thunderbolt and earthquake) “Redemption, O’ Thou shalt study until thy last drop of blood!”

And here I am, altogether with some devoted single fighters to commit loyalty for Examination Wisdom. Studying until half die in Canteen, right after Library was closed down.


Karina, Business/3rd year (double major in Banking& Finance and Accountancy) -still single^^-
I'm lucky to have her as a neighbor, since she sometimes miss-called me in the morning (just to find out that I was felt asleep again after receiving her calls) and nicely hogged me a seat in the super crowded Library every morning. Really admire your tremendous effort and down to earth-ness. Good luck for you, girl ^^.

Apret, Business/3rd year (Marketing), but currently studying English Literature just to pursue a Minor.
Er, honestly speaking i'm not that fatso as appeared in the photo, but sometimes certain angle can make you look fat. No, I mean I'm not fat ever since there's no standard deviation in my current weight. And, did i mention that i'm not gaining weight during exam period? Oh well, perhaps readers could take myopic lenses to prove that i'm not fat. Oh whatever!

Dhana, Civil Engineering/3rd year, Mr. Absolute Histrionic^^
I can understand well if girls commit narcisstic acts, but not for guy! Amongst tons of my exam photos in my Handphone, two third of them were his photos. Aaaaaaaa *killed by his unevocative narcissm*.
Anyway, all the best for exam^^.

Doni, Electrical and Electronics Engineering/3rd year
A rumor stated that he will undergo his attachment in Accenture *sounds of fireworks*. He keeps refused to take picture, this time I finally get his. Good luck for you!

Actually there are some people coming with us, but since i were not able to catch their images then i feel sorry for them^^.

No comments: