Friday, October 27, 2006

Things I (did/wasted) During My Return

O, RPG wisdom
Thou has shown thee wonderful charm
I am trance!

Yay!! I finally finished Suikoden V and accomplished good ending. Not only I was able to gather all of 108 characters safely and alive, but also, I GOT “true” good ending!

Prince and Lyon become Queen’s Knight and fight alongside brand new Queen Lymsleia to rebuild Falena Kingdom ^0^

However, I somehow missed tenses and breaks during the playthrough. I enjoyed myself killing boss battles, slashing worldmap enemies, committing one-to-one combat, and more importantly, controlling troops to slay foes in major battles *fainted in excitement*.

I’m dying to play another playthrough in New Game+.

There are still a lot more RPGs I want to explore!

Shadow Hearts, Xenosaga, Shining Tears, Grandia 2, Shin Megami Tensei, Star Ocean Till The End of Time, FINAL FANTASY XII, KINGDOM HEARTS II

Exams and FYP are tormenting T_T

No comments: