Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ramblings and My Parallel Mind

I’m currently enchanted by (again) the bizarre world of Kaori Yuki, titled Fairy Cube. The story is just moving relentlessly without flaws, and the twisted aspect is even worse. Sadly, it already ends in volume 3, and I manage to have them all ^o^. For Thou who are pretty curious about this new dazzling graphic novel, do not hesitate to borrow them from me.



Though I’m still thinking that Kaori Yuki’s masterpiece is ‘Angel Sanctuary’, thereby she portrays the chaotic aspects of heaven and hell as well as creates a satirical parody of Angels, God, Human and Demon’s presences. (But who cares since it has a romantic happy ending? ^o^), Fairy Cube is pretty cool to re-taste her amok and eerie world.



More importantly, I just heard a terrific news about the reunification of L’Arc-en-Ciel *so many screamings out there*. Finally they commend a live tour performance in the entire Japan, and soon thereafter, Le Ciellers can vote their favorite singles to be included in their brand new singles compilation. I choose ‘In The End’ as my most desired single, and not ‘Flowers’ or such. The reason is simply because our darling Hyde-kun plays tambourine inside the song, and the way he performs that song in Live Concert is super adorable. (Why not he constructs Qasidah songs instead? And plays Nasyid perhaps?)

Moving to the issue of securing job before graduation, I have to admit that I cannot escape them. Afterall, I don’t want to be a burden of my parents to payback my Tuition Fee and Study Loan. I’m not a risk averse person, who could runaway somewhere out of this world avoiding the 3 years bond. I want to play safe. Nevertheless, I still have no idea about what career option I should choose, or what company to start into? Anything comes to my mind is just Procter and Gamble, a largest FMCG company all around the world. Well, we’ll see whether my not so beautiful grades can take care of this T_T.

No comments: