Friday, October 20, 2006

These are the arts (eww, looks awful!), I displayed them in my board

Yesterday i went to Comic and Illustration Workshop held by Visual Art Society. It was so nice seeing people with same hobbies and interest gather together. Well, what could you expect of just 3 hours drawing workshop? Personally i just wanted to enjoy myself drawing without thinking much.

When the instructor saw my arts, he surely surprised and praised me -the thing he never do for the rest of the class. He mentioned that I do have talent, my drawing-eyes were so sharp and pretty, (though the clothes still looked stiff!), the whole shape was very good, etc *soaring to the seventh heaven*. I was very pleased, even more happy than getting A+ in a Quiz, although i somehow knew that perhaps it was kind of encouraging words. Still, i think those arts i draw were not that good (i never draw lately, much ado about nothing!).

The instructor invited me to visit his office on Sunday (sadly I'm going back already), and kept asking about my interest in Shoujo style.


From the time being, i realized that i do have passion in this business. Hopefully, i could apply as one of the instructor, or any position relates to this respect when I'm graduating next year. I have no guts to enter the stressful corporate world =P.


My sincerest apologies went to my father, who're longing his daughter to be a Public Accountant or Financial Analyst, and more importantly to my mother, who're expecting her daughter for being a doctor, nurse and teacher =P. Call me losers, but Devil-May-Care! I have no regrets!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Narsis stadium 2 juga!! Hihihi...

Gilee... asyik banget, dah ditawarin kerja gtu!! Coba aja Yu, sapa tau emang lebih nyaman di situ

*jadi kepikiran beralih haluan juga... mengejar impian jadi penyanyi -->> huahahahhahaaa....

kapan nih mau ke KTV?? ikut-ikut.. penasaran juga mau karaokean..

Ra! said...

ayo pratz, semangat!!!!

aku di sini selalu mendukungmu... ^_^

Apret said...

To Tegar : aku masi stadium 2, kamu udah 4 (tak terselamatkan, hihihi)
Iya ni pengeeen. Mana desember FYP lagih, kyknya dia butuh orang desember gtu T_T
Eh eh eh mau yukk KTV. Malu kalo ajak yg laen. Ama Tegar aja. Kalo mau kesono bilang2 Yah.
Aku pasti lgsg bilang 'iYa', hoho. Abis lebaran ato abis exam deee XD

To Rora : Ra, kyk lirik Garuda Pancasila aje XD
iYa Rora juga semangaaat XD, makasi banget

Adilla said...

Hahaha...itu statement terakhirnya keren banget! :P That's 'the Ayu' I know and love :P :P *gombal mode*