Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I was at Yong Siew Toh Conservatory Concert Hall with Au Rora to watch String Chamber Evening (Pal, thanks for showing me this amazing place!). For free admission show (yes, I honestly confess that it is free, no wonder I was coming), it was really extraordinaire! Perhaps most people could fall asleep when viewing it, but I drowned in fascination that moment, as if I was there at Sydney Opera House or such XD.

Really want to learn classical piano! And later become soloist and perform in Esplanade *midsummer night’s dream*.

By the way, my short story has won Lip-Ice Selsun Short Story Competition. Adilla and I got the same place, as ‘the best 30 short stories’. Well, since I never produce creative writing in the past 2 years, I am pretty satisfied with the result ^o^. We suppose to get parcels from sponsors as gift. Afterall I need to be more persistent to write T_T.

This week’s accomplishment, I finally submit my resume along with cover letter to Boston Consulting Group ^o^ *sound of fireworks* (bunch of thanks to Adilla and Police Grammar for editing). Reasons to apply, mostly because there were a lot of people applying and my lovely Adilla did the same thing! (O Adilla, if you fly to seventh heaven, please take me with you, if you fall to abyss of hell, please throw me instead XD XD)

Exam is coming in two weeks time! I oblige to hog seats in library every morning and camp there until closing time *sobbing*.

5 comments:

Ra! said...

oiiiiii... congratz!!
^_^

parselnya lip-ice juga ya? =P

Anonymous said...

grammar police arrest this girl~

smoga dapet reference nya

Adilla said...

Hihihi...Iya, Insya Allah..desperate ni tak tahu harus berlabuh kemana setelah lulus..:P.
Ayo semangat, aku mendoakanmu :D

Apret said...

To Rora : Hehe cuman jadi harapan gitu. Makasih bgt Ra ^o^. Kyknya sih bakal dapet Lip Ice buat bertaun2 hihi.

To Police Grammar : Sengaja gw nyebut elo Police Grammar, bukan Grammar Police. Police Grammar lebih satirical, lebih lucu, lebih unik, lebih maksa tapi lebih berkarakter en komersial.

To Adilla : Jadi Domestic Maid keterima langsung kali yah XD XD. AKu juga mendoakan muu (bukan jadi domestic maid, tapi jadi orang sukses XD)

Anonymous said...

congratz rummie ^^V