Wednesday, March 08, 2006



Unilever : Too Good To Be True…

Plainly speaking, I don’t feel that I am a bloody hardworking student. Having realized enough my brain capacity, (and thus do nothing to overcome it X( ) I don’t have any specific plans to at least improve my grades. Yes, I am pretty satisfied with all my life for now. Hence I just expect all things flow smoothly (and smoothless=p).

Some weeks ago, Fieda told me that I get placement in Unilever for my professional attachment. What comes to my mind was an April Fool. Was she trying to bully me or what? Then she added if I need not to attend an interview session, coz it was without interview placement. Right after, I supposed that day was the Last Day, whereby things go in unusual pathetic way. It was wonderful, and i still didn't believe!

Anyway, all my gratefulness went to Fieda. Thanks very much for noticing me. But more importantly, all hail to the God for all His kindness and benevolence. I might be a forsake at times, however I’m always and always knocking on Your door. Now and then I will incite it =).

Nevertheless, for all my beloved NBS counterparts, I will always pray for your best. You girls and guys are really occupied by an inner drive to be successful. I absolutely have no doubt that your brightest future are waiting ahead. Thank you very much for your kind support. Without all of you, I am less =).

No comments: