Saturday, March 11, 2006



Feels Like Dreaming

In this gloomy weekend (where all the cruel assignments and projects make us lifeless), I decided to watch Disney On Ice in Singapore Indoor Stadium along with beloved all time partner, Adilla, and dearest roommate ever, Putu.

Again, we were half hour late (a usual Indonesian sickness). But once we entered the performing area, it felt like we exist in different dimension. As the beautiful Disney trademark songs were poured away throughout the place, the magic was begun.

The show was absolutely fantastic! With my determined gaze, I stared at them keenly. I just love those fairy creatures hanging around the stage, performing amazing dancing and showing impressive acting. It was truly astonishing, most anticipated show! After all, the so called expensive ticket was really worth. Well done, Disney… Well done.

Nevertheless, I hate for almost being an adult. I need for being an innocent kid in just one day, to kill my boredom of this pathetic life.
(Un)essential Comment :
Why put that 'narcissism never ends' photo instead of that wonderful show? It's just because i couldn't catch up their performance with my handphone camera. Then... arrgh I looked pretty fat on that! Should do more food restrictions X(.

No comments: