Friday, March 03, 2006


A Matter of Taste

Though I was not really into the non-animation movie, I was always keeping myself update to the newest box office every week. And at this point of time I was truly curious about the fresh notorious award-winning, Brokeback Mountain. As some of my friends suggested to check out that movie, finally I managed to watch it at Cineleisure Orchard along with my (anonymous) friends.

When I was queuing up, the girl at the ticket window asked whether I reached my 21. Stunning at that moment, I frantically said that I am a final year student in NTU. My thoughtless action caused me to get the tickets for certain. Frankly, I had no idea about what was the movie going to be.

Next, that impulsive step was really showed its vengeance. I couldn’t stand to watch Brokeback Mountain in a comfortable way. Watching those muscular guys -with man-ish way of life- making out was REALLY a terrible idea. I didn’t find it is fascinating to view them behave like sissies teasing each other. It was neither amusing nor entertaining. It was extremely annoying X(.

After that, I got a nightmare in my deepless sleep.

**

I admit that I unconditionally love a matter of forbidden love, but more importantly I am more into a beauty and gorgeousness.

So instead of watching those muscular men loving each other, viewing a pair of androgynous guys is really much much more fascinating.
Taken as example :
(Hyde & Gackt) *my all time favourite couple, hoho*
or this :


(Gackt & You'GacktJob')

Well, it is just a matter of taste =P.

5 comments:

Adilla said...

No comment...no comment...Hahaha...
Thanks for the shoulder to hide on *not to cry on* during the "special scenes" :P :P

Apret said...

Huhuhu. I apologize from the bottomest of my heart for falsely choosing inappropriate movie T_T. This time curiousity leads to the evil things.
Pengen ikutan hide juga, tapi rada gengsi, wekeke.Kalo dipikir2 ke-nggak-indahannya, jadi nyesel ngeliat T_T.

Adilla said...

Apology accepted :D. Still can'tunderstand the beauty of shota and such.Wanna teach me? :P

Anonymous said...

I've told ya... I don't see the difference between brokeback mountain and those pictures you show. To me both are weird haha..

Anonymous said...

To Mr. not hyde fans = yee jelas beda lah. Yang paling atas tuh nggak indah, yang bawah2 tuh indah.Makanya liatnya pake segenap hati dan perasaan. HuahahaXD.Pokoknya Hyde x Gackt indah!! Viva Gakuhai! (Gakuto-Haido)

To Adilla = Mulai sekarang di msn akan ku teror dengan segala yg shota-ish, en shounen-ai-ish. Hahaha.