Thursday, September 11, 2008

Emperor Lelouch Owns the World


My beloved Indonesians,

Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love*

Abandon your choice for presidential election
No, forget the presidential election!
Indonesians won't be needing democrazy!
Indonesians will be needing dictatorship!

Let me be your one and all ruler
Let me be your Emperor
Emperor Lelouch thereby ordered you to be my slave!
HAIL ME!
HAIL ME!
~All hail Emperor Lelouch!~

-__-"

I wont be held captive because of treason, WILL I? *run*

Oh okay, i'll back to the cave, be a 'good' Hikikomori and resume my study.

(*Taken from Dante Aligheri's The Divine Comedy)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, your majesty!

ryy_ said...

All hail Lelouch!
All hail Lelouch!

The world is FABULOUS again~

at least until Schneizel fires every single FLEIA warhead he has. Then...
everything is BRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHTTTTT

Apret said...

@ didik :

Huahahahaha

@ ryy_ :

HUahahahahaa *lagi*

Yes! EVERYTHING IS BRIIIIGGHTTTTTTTT~~~~~~