Thursday, September 25, 2008

On the Job and Marriage Issue

And i won't wish you luck

Coz i don't think it's luck
I think you have what it takes
So if you get the job, it's not luck
It's you!
Luck found you the job
Anything else from there is your own capabilities

(Quote Yixian in sometime around August'08)

After 100 years waiting in solitude (??), finally they confirmed my placement at the #1 University in Singapore as Research Analyst. Why Research? Coz i am a Research-whore -_-.

Then i need to give up another position at my beloved University as an Assitant Manager -I am so sorry!

I hope everything goes well with the HR process and all, and can start working on the 2nd week of October. Gee, fasting month has shown its tremendeous blessing of virtue T_T. Thank goodness!

On the bad side, I'll be taking TOEFL this coming Sunday at 8.30 AM in Jakarta! WTF I'm still in Lala-land at that time, it's not funny to be overslept at such a critical time -though i always did it. This iBT is fairly different from the previous test, since they have Speaking and Writing section. Good thing is, I love to speak! Bad thing is, I often butcher the language in the writing test *sob sob*. And nervousness sure can kill! Hopefully i am able to accumulate abundance of self confidence by the time i take the test!

I am still screwed at my GMAT. And i can't really sit down and study at home as there will be myriad temptations whatsoever *sob sob*! The reason why i study so hard its because the fee is bloody expensive, and i won't make it a waste by getting mediocre score report *hurhur* though it is also impossible for me to get the astronomically high score -_-. I feel like doing Self Hypnosis to maximize my ability in the Verbal section T__T.

I'll be going back to Jakarta from 26 September - 4 October 2008, so whoever wants to meet up and fool around together let's kick off (nah this is what i called bloody temptation T_T).

Hari Raya is coming, then family gathering is in front of the eyes. I always feel inferior during family gathering especially when relatives touch on the issue of marriage and family building. I mean, sometimes they had a private chat with me, asking about my progress on that 'issue' -which made me speechless all the way. Well, I am still a normal girl, getting infatuated with Hyde or Yamapi and can't resist Japanese hearthrobs *grin*, but i think it's still a long time to go. I don't think at this point of time I am mature enough to share my life with somebody else 'til death - at least not now. Well, let's see how i can handle this and prepare the politically correct answer during the chat *lol*.

To everyone who are fasting, these are the last 10 days of the month, so don't waste it! :D

5 comments:

Fanny said...

It's the bless of Ramadhan :). CONGRATS AYU-CHAN!! hahahahaha. ada makan2 ga nih :P.

Eh aku jg pulang tgl 27, hohoho. berhubung rumah kita deketan, mari kita main. kikikiki.

Current addiction = Beautiful World. Hahahaha. Itu lagu emang bagus banget kokkkk.. kmrn baru nonton lagi Evangelion di Veoh.com. I was shivering!!!

Tehijau said...

hohoho,,good luck for your new job!

ryy_ said...

Congrats for getting the job!

TOEFL wiken pagi di Indo!? (o_o) Whoa, may the forces be with you, all four of them.

Apret said...

@ Fanny :

Hehe thanks say. Yuk yuk maen di indo, nonton Laskar Pelangi.

i even bought the Evangelion DVD. keren banget *sob sob*

@ tehijau :

hehe makasi put. yah da ga pengangguran lagi niy :D


@ ryy :

thanks thanks! just wish me luck so i wont be overslept XD

dina said...

Well, I am still a normal girl, getting infatuated with Hyde or Yamapi and can't resist Japanese hearthrobs *grin*

kore kore.. :D
*mulai meragu*