Sunday, August 31, 2008

ANTI-SOCIAL FOR NOW

29th of August marked my last day being a corporate slave. Right now I am officially unemployed.

I need to re-think about everything to re-organize my life, therefore, i'll alienate myself for a shortwhile, being an anti-social, a Hikikomori for the next 1-2 weeks.

Anyway, i got a giant 'thank you' card from my colleagues in my last day. These was written in the envelope :

Dedicated To : A Dreamer, A Japanese Talker, An obsessed anime fan, and a True Human Being

Well, that's 'encouraging' in its own way ^^.

Regards,
Apret
Unemployed
In a search to become a true human being

4 comments:

Tehijau said...

"true human being" ???

maksudnya apa pret? hahaha

Anonymous said...

*siap-siap ransel dan sepatu*

jadi. mau bareng ke Timbuktu nggak nih? =3


~backpacking desho-desho xD

KiD_HaHn! said...

Sis Woody = Anti-social??

that's like saying 1+1 = 3

or

Indonesia = developed economy!!!

huahahahahahaaa..

anyway.. good luck in finding your "self" sis ;)


cheers,
KiD

Apret said...

@ Putu:

Haha tau tuh. saya terlalu aneh untuk menjadi human kali XD

@ Yud1:

Yuk yuk ^o^
Goodbye cruel world, goodbye civilization..
Sailing for our dream, to Timbuktu *naek getek*

@ kid_hahn!:

i
am
pretty
anti-social
am i not?
T___T

thank you thank you anyway. hope lady luck is always on your side too :D