Monday, August 18, 2008

PANIC PANIC!!!

My flatmate and I are currently having GMAT-GRE fever. I once discussed with her about GRE vocabularies this afternoon during crazy GMAT-GRE drill in Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Holland Village, and ended up mistakenly referring 'prodigy' as 'pedigree'.

And 'prodigal' as 'prodigy'

And 'officious' as 'spacious office' (dari Hongkong! iya gw tau!)

And 'abhorrent' as 'abhorrer'

T___________T

We are so stressed out until the waiter asked us to leave because the cafe didn't favor people studying and hogging the seat while so many costumers are coming. Bah!

I will be taking GMAT in 6 October 2008. It cost me a bomb so now im broke to the extreme. Total panic!! I hope my brain is usable by the time I have the test.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

semangat ya pret!!!!!!!!!

gw berencana take GRE sekitar nov awal, paniknya tar aja lah biz wisuda, hahahaha...

ryy_ said...

Maybe they should begin publishing a GMAT-GRE book with the words "Don't Panic" on the cover, printed in big, friendly letters. It might not be about intergalactic hitchhiking tips, but the extra reassurance can't hurt.

Anonymous said...

easy. chill.

you're an acquintance of lady luck, right? =3

*duduk manis*

*berdoa*

...well. good luck then. =3

~this
~best help ever x3 x3

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOL

I make those kind of mistakes all the time LOL

that's why I don't take GMAT tests, no thanks :D

Unknown said...

@ aurora :

awww thanks ^o^. ayo semangat GRE, masih ada 2 bulan lebih buat drill!! do it in a chinese-mainland way, kiasu kiasu!!

@ ryy_ :

-_-

that.wont.help.affirmative.

ask them to lower the standard pls


@ yud1 :

i left my lady luck in copenhagen T_T *halah*

hoho that'll surely help. thanks for crossing finger ^o^

Fanny said...

Ayu pasti bisa, insya Allah ^^

*bantu doa*