Friday, February 08, 2008

This is getting more serious, i mean- dead serious!

I've been sick for the past 2 days when I reached Jakarta. It was not an ordinary health problem -i suppose, since I never experienced that kind of thing in the past (I had weird stomach-pain that makes me hard to breathe and even triggers me to vomit when I start eating). It was until today that I managed to see a Medical Oncologist, in order to find out more about this sickness. The result was more serious than I thought : problems lie not only on the gastric but also liver (and a bit on the bile). I will undergo a holistic medical check up on Tuesday later on.

I guess, this is the result of my bad quality of life that I lead ever since I was a kid, and my current job nature happens to make things even worse.

Now I come to a very serious question.

Shall I quit my current job?

11 comments:

Fanny said...

japri yuk, Ayu :P. hihi.

semangat semangat!

Adilla said...

Aduh Sayang, cepet sembuh ya :(. Kayaknya tidur kemaleman deh yang bikin kayak gitu...Hope you have a great holiday and get well soon :)

Tehijau said...

apreeettt,,cepet sembuhhh,,,huhuhuhu

Tehijau said...

apreeettt,,cepet sembuhhh,,,huhuhuhu

Enade "Dosen Gila" Istyastono said...

Yosh .. cepat sembuh .. KAlau dah sembuh, jaga kesehatan dan rajin menabung ya ...

nesnesnes said...

Ayu cepet sembuh ya, istirahat yg cukup di Jkt. Rumet merindukanmuuu... kikik...

Anonymous said...

Kayaknya gara2 rumetnya nih jadi sakit kayak gini kyakyakyakya =P

xinn_86 said...

girl girl girl

Rrrreally sorry to hear that...
Ppppls take care of yourself,
I dont know how I k I help here,
but do let me know if you need anything...


Hugsssss and kissessssss,
yixin
@ 98340995...

Reza de Bhro said...

Wah muntah2....

Astaga Ayu...

Kamu melakukannya sama siapa??

Berapa bulan umurnya sekarang?

Huahuahua....

Ane stress juga coi, deadly week, 3 kuis, 1 assignment, 2 interview kerja, 1 meeting FYP.

>.<

Ra! said...

truz sekarang lo di mana pret?????

Apret said...

@ All :

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BEING SO CARE AND TENDER!!!!! Perhaps im not good in expressing feelings into words, but, yes, Thanks very much!

I am Okay now, just that i need to pay extra attention to my meals. So for all of you, work hard, play harder, eat much and rest well (so that you won't be like me ;D)

@ Ra!

Gw tetep di Sg lah. Ga mungkin bisa kabur kemana2, hehe. kyknya dari dulu lo nanyain gw dimana terus deh, heheheh.