Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please Don’t Go With the Wind

No matter how much heaven wants you for its sake
Another me will always try to catch you
So that you won’t be disappeared with the wind

*

These recent months I have been very busy looking for good story that I favor so much. Kindly note that it has to be bloody, angsty, has blatant ‘boys love’ aspect and full of controversy and lethal twist, so I guess it won’t be that easy to find at least one.

And then I am thinking, hey, why don’t I create one?

And so, it has been completed around 60% of total. Initially I planned to submit this so-called novel to one of teen-literature competition back in Indonesia, but then again, I got so pessimistic considering that it might not be suitable with the local taste. Moreover, the deadline will be on the 6th of March. Well, looking at my current workload that enables me to work overtime until the end of March, I think that is not possible to aim for that competition. Let’s try to be more realistic (if not ‘pragmatic’). Forget that baby, lets make it for the personal consumption purpose instead!

Since I am a geek for those psychological and murder issue, the storyline has been centered around the themes of angsty, murder, unconditional love (and pretty much normal love as well!), not to mention it has abundant of characters having problems with obsessive compulsive, dependent, histrionic, pedophilic, narcissistic, emo =p, split personality disorder, superiority and inferiority complex, suicidal, psychotic, anti-social, and schizotypal (stop right here, otherwise I might end up copying from psychology textbook).

However, currently I am not in the mood to write, as the project has been discontinued since the beginning of February due to my crazy workload. As soon as I am done with office business, I will start writing again.

* pardon the lousy illustration, it was made above a failure report paper during working hours T_T

No comments: