Friday, February 29, 2008

I’m BROKE ! (thousands of exclamation mark)

Today I just bought GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) and JLPT 3 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) books along with sinful Godchild volume 8. The first two are worth to be called long term investment, while the latest one only works well to activate my ‘wildest imagination whatsoever’. In short, I am BROKE!

Moreover, parents asked me to go home during Easter break, mainly because my sister is having holidays and she will be coming home. Now I am DOUBLE BROKE! Citizen of povertyland!

Last Volume = Frantic Revelation O_o

Well, leave that issue for now. The latest volume of Godchild was so heart-wrenching, a feeling that doesn’t make you cry, instead makes you ponder a lot about the teary plotline. Now I can truly comprehend the gorgeousness of warmth boys’ love relationship (and I mercilessly forced this pacifist girl to read over the manga *hey girl, make sure you read this -pointing out a rusty blade*).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... bagus bagus ayu... menerapkan prinsip average fixed cost serendah2nya!