Saturday, September 15, 2007

Weekly Events

Contemplative or Suicidal? You decide :P

First weekly event, went to Bukit Timah Reservoir to do a lunatic hiking. The valley was lethal to be climbed! I thought I was dead of exhaustion upon the outing ended. It seems that I am too old (and no longer considered youth) since I was often out of stamina.

Majestic IAF 2007

Secondly, went for Indonesian Art Festival 2007. It’s a crystal clear that only Tari Piring and Tari Saman that attract me the most, but in fact I was wrong. Everything was super pretty and splendid, especially that super hilarious ‘Extravaganza’ as fillers, kudos to him and him and him as some of the main casts.

Pretty Ushers of IAF feat. Apratz

In the end I was not able to catch a picture with the performers, since they urged to go back to campus immediately as the bus was waiting impatiently. It was saddening, but I managed to meet and greet some old friend (and seniors) that I’ve never seen for so long.

Alumni of SMA X :P

Oh, and I wrote the IAF booklet, particularly the description for each performance. I created them so hastily that I wasn’t yet satisfy with the results.

Playstation 3 booth

Lastly, I went for Asian Game Convention in Suntec City Singapore! Some people said that it was disappointing, since people are more willing to explore the developers’ booth instead of the consoles’ (but everything there was only the consoles’). There’re lots of Online Gaming booths there, though the graphic was super awesome, I am not into Online gaming.

Mascot of Asian Game Convention 2007

The Playstation 3 booth had nothing much that I noticed except the gorgeous Tekken 5. I want to know more about the next dazzling installment of Suikoden or Final Fantasy (or Chrono series or Tales series and so on and so forth), but I couldn’t find any info with regards to those.

Backdrop of Ragnarok Online

Tired yet happy weekends! I wish I have more time to sleep and enjoy myself at home =D.

2 comments:

Reza de Bhro said...

Jadi maskotnya disebelah kanan? Pengunjungnya ada dikiri :P

Apret said...

anda

pasti

bosan

hidup


*lempar shuriken, bazooka, piso, tombak, catapult, chariot, cannonballs, semua deh XD*