Saturday, September 15, 2007

Human Beings are Awesome, Nothing is Impossible

Feels like centuries not updating my blog, well, as stated previously, I am dead busy. Having finished my temporary research work in US Consulting firm, I will be working permanently in a UK Market Research firm as Research Associate starting from early October.

I used to be a weak thinker eversince, especially when it comes to numbers. Admittedly, my whatsoever psychological tests always show that my right brain is dominant. Right hemisphere often interprets information through creative and visual cues. It is true that I am suck at Maths, and Sciences (as portrayed in my devastating grades back then).

However, I’ve encountered many number crunching activities lately, especially when working on the research issue. I saw numbers, a lot of them, when investigating about derivatives product, tax, mutual funds, stock exchange and those banking-finance terms. Moreover, I was dare to apply for a research position in every company that I applied. Afterwards, I took the brain-test again to check what my hemisphere favors the best, and voila, now I am the left-brained!


Apret, you are Left-brained

Most left-brained people like you feel at ease in situations requiring verbal ability, attention to detail, and linear, analytical ability. Whether you know it or not, you are a much stronger written communicator than many, able to get your ideas across better than others.

It's also likely that you are methodical and efficient at many things that you do. You could also be good at math, particularly algebra, which is based on very strict rules that make sense to your logical mind.

*

That’s not so me *vomiting blood*. Lookie, the sun will arise from the west if this happens!

Anyhow, I realized that human beings have impressive ability to adapt toward their environment, as I experienced recently. Nothing is impossible for human beings because we are the superiors, the most favorable creation of God Almighty. Everything changes, and the only thing stagnants is the change itself. Now I wonder whether I will become a bookworm, introverted, silent thinker in the near future. I will know soon enough >.<.

2 comments:

Reza de Bhro said...

Kalo ane bukan left or right brain lagi. Tapi....

Damaged brain

:P

Apret said...

damaged brain nya kyk anda, saya ini apaaa? *nangisbombay sambil putar2 tiang*

T_T