Saturday, September 15, 2007

Not a First Mover

Recently addicted with X tv-series. Okay, I was outdated, it is a 2001-2002 anime series. I followed X and the rest of Clamp’s creations since I was on Junior High, so my era was already over. But after finding out the animes online and downloading them, now I was hooked once more!

I noticed a high resemblance between Kamui and Lelouch, not just the character design but also the personalities as well, afterall they are both Clamp’s twisted characters : lunatic, wicked, hideous, what’s more can we expect?

Suddenly my right hemisphere works hard to capture inspiration, then I draw and draw and draw (using conventional watercolour pencil since I have no scanner anymore). I concluded that my artistic ability isn’t as wretched as I thought. Now I am more passionate to join the art courses, yessh!

My 'Fusion of Lelouch and Kamui' *lol*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...wait.

Kamui is troublesome, but he isn't wicked, right? oh, he is also more tender-and-loving than Lulu,, =P

...while Lelouch IS REALLY wicked to the core, or so I think :lol:

well, but perhaps that was their charm. some girl really fall into lunatic-mysterious-sorta-wicked guy, while knowing that they wouldn't get 'nice attitude' from such guy...

I wonder why? xD

~rhetorical
~justFinishedCodeGeass (at last) :D

Apret said...

WAH! Another Code Geass Fan ^o^ !!

I just watched the early episodes of X (so it's an early conclusion that Kamui-chan is wicked enough, or just wait until he hopelessly depended on Subaru or addicted with Fuuma *slurph*).

some girl really fall into lunatic-mysterious-sorta-wicked guy, while knowing that they wouldn't get 'nice attitude' from such guy...

While guys can easily fall into the peculiar charm of Haruhi Suzumiya (or any other typical tsundere >.<). Human beings are the oddish creature created by God nevertheless XD.

Unknown said...

numpang lewat...

Unknown said...

numpang lewat

Apret said...

oi coti, ngeblog jg lo?