Saturday, August 11, 2007

I am Blessed ^o^!


My Bro gave me Action Figure Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion that I dreamt so much of! And luckily, it is my sassy Lelouch (and not bitchy Suzaku *giggles*). At first I told him that I was craving for the action figure since I fancied the series so much! And suddenly, he came in the gloomy Saturday and brought the tiny Lelouch to me, saying that it was my graduation gift.


Thanks, thanks very much, frankly speaking I really can’t afford to buy it (at least before receiving my first salary ;p). Even though people said that this acknowledgement sounds super crunchy and corny, I don't care since I really meant it =).

Bad thing is, shameless me is still owing him (belated) Birthday Gift =(. My sincerest apology then. I am really really sorry for being invigilant.

Thou shalt go and die, Suzaku-kun!

Anyway, there will be Season 2 of Code Geass *throwing confetti and eating cakes*. According to Otaku-sama’s speculation, it will be Code Geass : Suzaku of the Counterattack. Most probably, the story will take place with Suzaku as a center *vomiting blood*. I have had enough with the self-righteous character, and if it turns out resembling Gundam SeeD Destiny, perhaps I will bid an adieu to the series =(.

Spoiler Alert!
Cornelia is dead, Damn-Euphie is dead, Clovis is dead, but Orenjii-kun still makes an appearance. What a bad taste replacement!

2 comments:

ryy_ said...

masi ada schneizel sama odysseus buat dibunuh, tuh sang raja anaknya banyak banget.

suzaku mati aja bener, bisanya cuma 'yes your highness' 'yes your majesty' etc etc.
kecuali dia punya agenda khusus. status nya skarang kira2 disgruntled employee kan ya, abis euphie mati.

trakhir, figurine nya keren, tp hati2 klo liat matanya langsung, entar disuruh kudeta lo.

BiPu said...

Waah...dipost, *untung*nya gak ngikutin code geass, bisa ikut ketagihan ntar (apalagi anime susah downloadnya sekarang gara2 odex)

Tadinya kukira suzaku tu jagoannya oo ternyata malah lelouch yang banyak pemujanya yah.