Thursday, August 23, 2007

Desire.Less

Have you ever been into this state?

When we were a primary school student back then, we aimed for a prestigious secondary school…

When we were a secondary school back then, we endeavored for an exceptionally-good high school…

When we were a high school student back then, we strived so hard for getting into a first class university…

Starting from there on, all my passion and desire begin to fade away!

And then, after finishing University life, I have no more enthusiasm, no more exact life-planning continuation.

What kind of life shall I’m heading into, since I even begin to estrange my self identity? Why should I do this and that?

Why do I feel this, is this the result of my ‘introduction of corporate life’ that I encounter? What is a so-called real life?

I will be having a psychotherapy as soon as I go back home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a good job with nice pay, save some for a trip to Japan with your old friends from exceptional senior high school. :D

Relax, Pret! Life have so many things! All we need is to think carefully and choose one :)

Reza de Bhro said...

Wadhuh non.... kok keliatannya jadi udah keilangan semangat idup?

Tapi btw masi doyan nasi kan?
Itu yang paling penting, kekeke.....

Apret said...

iye ni bhro
desperadooo oh oh desperadooo

ga cuman doyan nasi, pasta, roti, kentang, sagu pun doyan (kalah ente, memalukan =p)

Apret said...

@ Dewo

My best scenario will be :
Get a good job with nice pay, save EVERYTHING for a trip to Japan to TAKE ANIMATION COURSE with my old friends from exceptional senior high school WHO HAVE THE SAME DREAMS

And together, we erect our own art-based company in Indonesia, yay! :D