Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Apratz is HOME ^o^

Internet connection sucks! I need limitless patience to connect using dial up connection X(!

I currently reside in Jakarta (and the last two conscecutive weeks I spent in Bandung and Magelang). Honestly speaking I have had enough with travelling, but my family forced me to go with them ;_;.

I will be back in Singapore starting from 22th July to attend Convocation ceremony.

(My sincerest apology goes to my flatmates and for thou who help me taking care of my things ;_; as i seem to runaway to nowhere and leaving all my things behind. I will settle them right after I back there. I need holiday for now ;_;)

2 comments:

A.H. said...

Wah Magelang! PA ya? Hayooo cari daun muda ya?

DaNgDuT said...

Woi,,,, buruan balikz,,, kamarku kian sesakzz =P

kangeeeen

oleh2 meses jangan lupa hehehe
tambah silver queen juga ok hahaha