Saturday, June 30, 2007

[Apret, B.Bus (Honours)]

Copycatting from my dearest’s blog =p, since I am not creative enough to write serious thing XD.

Alhamdulillah, that long and winding journey ends here. So this is just an acknowledgment for some parties that have been so helpful during these three years :

  • Allah SWT, for everything you have given me until this moment. I do believe that you have planned the best thing for me throughout my life. Alhamdulillah, and I know that You are the most merciful, the most compassionate, so I won’t stop to ask You for everything, since human beings like me are so fragile and powerless
  • My parents, for every support and prayers. My parents never ever asked me about how my Exam was, or how did I perform academically, instead they only told me to “eat more, rest more, pray more”, coz they understand how hard my effort was, so they disinclined to pressure me by asking questions that made me distress =).
  • My sister, who always scolding and mocking me when I were home, and tell me about how clumsy I am (but I know that deep down inside she is admiring me *big grin*).
  • My Applied Research Projects partners, Adilla Anggraeni and Abdullah Rubaet Chowdury. I am so sorry for overwhelming you with this, ever since I flee to Copenhagen, both of you have tried hard to accomplish those mundane tasks without my presence. Thank you for all of your understanding, we are a perfect team indeed (according to MBTI test =p).
  • My wonderful and talented NBS fellows who always encourage me to work hard and chase them, Karin, Wewoen, Melissa, Ronal, Nancy, Fieda, Anes, et cetera, et cetera.
  • My NTU fellows especially 2004-2005 batch (my batch)
  • Superbatch Sixtyfivers, we entered college at the same time, but I am so sorry that I will be out 1 year earlier than all of you. The truth is, I don’t want to graduate, I want to still enjoy school-life. I don’t want to enter the dreadful corporate life =(.
  • Those who killed my boredom by entertaining me via msn every night, Otaku-sama, Rizaldi, Bhro, my roomie *grin*
  • Fellow bloggers in my friend-list =).
  • And you, yes, you, who are currently reading this! I would like to thank everyone but you (who I haven’t mentioned before). I am very sorry since I have limited ability to memorise

And after hearing insightful conversation in Canteen 2 last night, with him and him as main speakers, I got the conclusion that, no matter how bad your grades are, you are still a holder of bachelor degree *grin*, as you will only see this in the name card :

Apret Cantik dunkz, B.Bus (Honours)
Desa Sukamakan
Kecamatan Sukamiskin
RT 5 RW 3
Phone : 0809999999

And not like this :

Apret Cantik dunkz, B.Bus (Honours)
(With First Class loh, hore hore hore yeyeyeyey!)
Desa Sukamakan
Kecamatan Sukamiskin
RT 5 RW 3
Phone : 0809999999

Or like this :

Apret Cantik dunkz, B.Bus (Honours)
(First Class loh, EUREKA pula! Keren khan?horeee horeee)
Desa Sukamakan
Kecamatan Sukamiskin
RT 5 RW 3
Phone : 0809999999

-_-“

Anyway I ought to sleep right now, since I feel like my brain doesn’t function normally.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

udah lulus ya? Selamat selamat! Eh kapan hari penerbangannya safe2 saja kan? Gak ada yang aneh2?

Di Kopenhagen makin dingin dan ujan badai terus lho :)

Apret said...

Wah makasih va.

Aku ampir ketinggalan pesawat, gara2 salah liat maskapai penerbangan T_T (British Airways ama SAS terbang ke Heathrow London pada saat yg bersamaan T_T)

Eh tapi pas hari itu sbelum aku pergi ujan badai juga, pesawat di delay =(.Wah ujan2 di Copenhagen enaknya mah tidur sambil nge-teh ato ngopi, hehehe.

Evaa kangen =(.Kesini dunk kapan2 =(

Anonymous said...

Iya parahnya kayaknya pas hari itu pas kamu berangkat ke Singapore. Pas kamu pulang kan aku kedatengan temen, dia sampe nginep karena gak bisa pulang, ujan angin banget sampe pohon2 tumbang.

Ke Singapore? Pasti lah, tapi nanti kalo sekalian pulkam ke Jakarta :P

ryy_ said...

wah asik kena sebut.

sama2, slamat mengejar cita2~
tp bukan mas Slamat aja yg kerja ya.

btw transkripnya tepat waktu?

Reza de Bhro said...

Selamat, udah lulus jadi sopir bus
(B.Bus, artinya sopir bus kan?)
Huahuahua.... becanda....

Anyway aku baru tau ente demen cowok yang sukamakan, buktinya itu di alamat diatas, huahuahua....

Doain ane juga ye, moga2 entar bisa nulis

Reza Ditya Bramahendra, B.Eng (Honours)
Tanpa 1st class, nggak pernah Ureca, suka telat magang dan sering kucing2-an ma supervisor