Thursday, September 21, 2006

To Dream is To Blind

Ma Chérie, if only the earth stops running
Will you be able to catch me and help me to reach the sky?
Though all that left in me is just a single wounded wing

Lately I found so many fabulous writings, in the form of short stories, novels and poems as well, which are written aesthetically in Bahasa Indonesia. I’m glad that most of teen-lit nowadays is skillfully written. Well, to be brutally honest, I envy them so much, since I also share the same obsession. I do admire them, for struggling consistently to accomplish their dreams.

One day, you should be able to prove my existence
Since I will do anything for that time to come
Even it means to end my life in your hands

Nevertheless, I am just a big mouth, with talking cock and criticizing anything as my special abilities. I couldn’t impress my readers at the first glimpse as they did, I am unable to arrange flowing paragraphs to stand my readers as they did. Everytime I start to write, I’m afraid people will nastily scolded my works. (No, I don’t blame them, I just suffer extreme paranoid of creating something that people detest). Right now I’m trying hard in dealing with my cowardice. For my honorable readers who’re able to teach me how to produce a good writing as yours, please I beg you to tell me. Thank you very much!

In the meantime, Ma Chérie
How dare you, to me make exist prominently
Within your life and soul

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emang mau bikin cerpen juga? Post aja lagi, gw jg blm pernah liat cerpen bikinan lo..

Klo puisi, gw suka rada ga mudeng. Jadi, bingung mau comment apa.

Ayo ayo... posting cerpen/novelmu!!!
*biar bisa gw baca pas IA..

Apret said...

Hahaha kagak lah gar, malu lagi ngepost di blog.

Entar de di Japri aje kalo mau =P. (siapin kantong plastik buat muntah, siapa tau tulisannye dangdut gitu)

Btw yg slama ini ditulis tu bukan puisi, tapi lyrics (kalo puisi kan aturannya banyak banget, kalo lyrics ma seenak udel nulis ape juga jadi XD)

Anonymous said...

post aja cerpen2nya

bukannya inherent trait seorang blogger salah satunya tuh narcism?

ohwell, just make sure that the grammar NAZIs and their special police wouldn't wanna have a word with you

Apret said...

Huuu Otaku-Sama stalker. Beraninya pake Anonymous X(

Sori yah sy memang blogger tapi saya tidak se narsis itu.
(walopun seorang pujangga pernah bilang : "Narsislah kamu wahai manusia, sesungguhnya narsis itu tidak dilarang" XD)

Ga mao nulis pake inggris. Entar gw ditembak ama grammar police. Ngomong biasa aje gw dah kena tembak ama elo \wek.
Berbahaya kalo lo liat tulisan gw, bisa2 gw dieksekusi di tempat XD XD.

Yak nantikan perjuangan saya sang grammar violator and harasser (tuh belom2 udah salah XD) melawan Para grammar NAZIs yang busuk.Wakaka =D