Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Launching of 'Sanctuaire'

I've decided to construct another blog to facilitate my in-depth understanding in Bahasa Indonesia. It's not that I’m too snob, as if I’m not accustomed to write in Bahasa T_T. In fact, that blog is written purposely to remind me of my past works since it shows no daily journals.

I attempt to display only the story synopsis and the minor description (along with the original illustration of every chronicle). So far, there are only 2 works right now as I will be working through them as the time goes by. Please do take a look if you have no other things to do =P. And, did I say that I extremely dislike critics so much =P? If you find irresistible to make me displease then just scold them, as I won’t pursue you to the edge of the world (instead I will curse you and your family for 7 generations *evil grin*).

Nah, just kidding. I’m a nice girl after all XD.

Well, the link is http://le-sanctuaire.blogspot.com

Finally, my sincerest gratitude goes to Adilla and Fanny who inspired me to display the writings =).

No comments: